The best holiday I have ever been to (Intermediate)

First of all I would like to travel and know all the world, obviously that's a big deal but this topic I really love for that reason.

My friend Sebastian and I took our backpacks and we went to Peru the last summer. It was amazing, we visited Cuzco and Lima. Maybe you were wondering how long it was, our travel took about one month, in the whole travel we used to walk and go to the museums and the principals markets in the cities that we were. Also we hitchhiked to move between the cities that we visited. 

As you know the best side of travel is learn about other cultures and as an anthropologist I'm always looking forward to that experience, in Peru I could find a peace of history, indeed our history, the history of our native peoples. That's opened my eyes because it's different study something to see the real evidence. Anyway Peru keeps allot of native customs... I could be talking about this forever but I have to finish. Finally I want to say that Peru has the best food that I have ever eaten.



Comentarios

  1. From someone who study Psychology, we've always been told that to practice psycotherapy, you have to be immersed in the culture of the poeple you are dealing with, wich can be translated to be part of the country. But I've always asked myself about how really different is chilean culture of the preuvian culture, and more so from an anthropological perspective. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares