Pets (Intermediate)

Hi everybody! Today I am going to write about some topics relate with pets.

My experience with pets started when i was 4. At that age, my family adopted a dog that arrived at our door. We called that dog Kaiser. I don't know why we choose that name; I was a little kid definitely. At the present, I live with a cat called Pancha. She has 6 years old and is beautiful. Also is a very curious cat, because always sleep in a different place.

I think the discussion about what animals are suited to be pets is so interesting, because it makes that we talk about the care that pets deserve, and this imply to talking about what animals we have to consider as pets. In this sense, I think the animals that live with humans and have bad life's conditions should not be considerate as possible pets. For example, some exotic animals that can't live with humans and only can live in their habitat.




Comentarios

  1. I agree as the discussion about what animals are suited to be pets is complex because exist many factors to analyze

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also agree, pets need to be loved and taken care of, exotic animals can't be taken care of properly.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also agree that some exotic animals should not live with humans.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I share your interest of what animals are siuted to be pets David. Some animals actually never must be pets.
    Love your cats picture, xoxo <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i remember that cat, when in a class she was in a box.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Pets need love but they also need living conditions according to their needs

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares