A country I would like to visit (Intermediate)

Hi everybody! Today I am going to write about a country I have always wanted to know: Brazil

I love the idea of visiting this country because of its people and its tropical environment. I have dreamed of being in Rio de Janeiro or Sao Paulo, and have the experience of had been, among other things, in Rio's Carnaval. Being there, maybe I would like to visit some places that I think form part of the classic touristic route, like Redentor Christ, Ipanema's beach or Copacabana.

I know a few things about the social and politic context in that country, and I think another thing I would like to do in Brazil is to learn about how people manage some critical situations. Specifically, I would like to inform me about the ecological disaster that is happening at these days. The tropical rain forest of Amazonas is burning, and the question that many people is making an effort to answer is what we can do. To talk about this problem is extremely important and I feel that if I visit that country, this theme can not be out.

It would be a wonderful experience to be there someday, and also would be an extraordinary notice to know that the fire has ended.








Comentarios

  1. Hi David, I share the preocupation for the situation in Brazil, political and ambiental. I've been in Brazil in the last summer and i think it's wonderful, has a very nice places and enviromentals, the people is warm, i met a lot of music and learn to speak portuguese. You have to go!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is very sad what's going on in the forest of Amazonia uwu
    I see you tanning from head to toe David jijiji

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I've been to Salvador do Bahia, which is one of the large important cities like Rio and Sao Paulo. What I got to see there of Brazil was beautiful: the beaches, the people and the food were all great. It's heartbreaking to see what is going on in the Amazones though, it looks like a doomsday forewarning.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love you my friend, I hope you can go someday and the fire come to the end

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares