Natalia Lafourcade

Hi everyone! today im going to talk about my favourite female singer: Natalia Lafourcade. She is a mexican singer and music producer. She was born in City of Mexico in February 26, 1984. She grown up in Veracruz and since she was a little girl has been relationed with the world of music. She publicated her fisrt album in 2002 called Natalia Lafourcade, with songs like En el 2000 and Busca un problema. Her career has been left a mark in the latinoamerican music, because her lyrics talk about the rural life, being a female singer and the love in differents ways, without forget her background.

I specially like her two lastest album: Musas vol. 1 and vol. 2, a tribute to latinoamerican folklore. These album are a cover compilation of latinoamerican songs by differents artists in differents moments. In general, these album also have original songs like Tu si sabes quererme, played with Los Macorinos, old school musicians that worked with artists like Chavela Vargas. If i have to choose a song of all compose these album, i choose Soledad y el mar, a bolero song that was inspired in another song, Alfonsina y el mar. I like this song because the lyrics are beautiful and use the tragic life meaning in a lovely form. I love Natalia and her music, and i hope that she continues creating. 


Comentarios

  1. Hi David! I think that Natalia Lafourcade is cool and i love her voice!!! "La soledad y el mar" it is a beautifull song!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi David, I have never listened to Natalia Lafourcade, her music must be very nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi David... I didn't know about her, but from what you say she looks very interesting. Thanks for the recommendation

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi David, I really like Natalia Lafourcade too, I think Musas vol. 1 and vol.2 are graet albums, and a song that I specially like it's "Amor, amor de mis amores" because I usually sing it with my grandmother who loves boleros.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Interesting. I will hear Soledad y el mar

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hi David :) I have never listened to Natalia, thanks for the recommendation.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I will listen to some of your records when I arrive at my house. Thanks David :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. the lyrics are so emotional! i love her too

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I love her music! The album that you mention is a incredible work. Recommended totaly!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares