A photograph i like

Hi everyone, today im going to present you a photograph i like. It was dificult to choose one photograph i like because there is so many pictures in our lives, in social media for example. The photograph that i choosed was taken by me the last summer with my digital camera. I took it in black and white in one of my attempts discovering the peculiarities of my camera. Here we can see my friends laughing in the beach house of one of them, why? i dont remember, but probably they were watching something funny like a ´meme´.



I like this picture because it reminds me a beautiful journey that we maked at the beginning of this year. We were in that house the first week of January, but inicially we dont planner that. We really had significant moments while we were together. Even though i dont speak with one of them actually, i keep this and other memories in the bottom of my heart.

Comentarios

  1. David!! It is a very very nice picture. Everyone looks very happy. The friendship is the best thing. xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That persons are beautifull, likeable, happys! And it is a perfect moment to take a picture!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, Is a very gud picture. It remind me of all the picture we have taken whit my friends.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The summers with the friends are the best!

    Is a good photograph :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares